Technology features invaded every aspect of our life, through the classroom, towards the boardroom, to – you thought it! – the bedroom.
Profile and Men’s exercise recently polled 1,200 gents and ladies in an effort to discover just how the electronic movement provides impacted all of our relationships and intercourse life.
What performed they find?
Social networking provides unleashed the internal stalker in nearly everybody.
- About 81% of people interviewed said they did not de-friend their particular exes on myspace…which could be considered a confident sign that friendship is possible after a break up, had been it maybe not when it comes to fact that 75% also admitted to setting their exes under a strict monitoring program.
- 72percent of females additionally admitted to maintaining a detailed attention one their particular present men’ previous fires.
- And guys, if you should be nonetheless buddies with your ex-girlfriend, there’s a 39per cent chance your overall woman is actually crazy about it.
- 63per cent of males said that they investigate a lady online before you go on a date with her. 70per cent of women disclosed which they perform some same thing.
- Women are in addition prone to snoop within a relationship. 49% mentioned that they had inspected their own lover’s pc background, and 76% choose to go through a boyfriend’s mail inbox whether or not it had been “accidentally kept open.”
Occasionally, technology can make circumstances much better.
- Texting will be the first approach lovers use to keep in touch with each other. Guys pick texting over calling 39% of that time, while females utilize texting 150per cent as frequently.
- Sexting is particularly popular: 70percent of females have delivered an attractive text to their fan, and most two-thirds delivered their partner scandalous pictures.
But often, it will make circumstances worse.
- 39% of females interviewed mentioned they would rather throw in the towel gender for a year their particular spend their cell phones, compared with the 80percent of men which said they would throw in the towel their phones in a heart circulation.
- While 31per cent of women tend to be OK with becoming asked out by text, most – at 65per cent – prefer to end up being labeled as.
Luckily for us, technology does not always reveal the terrible in us. More than 85% of men asserted that, should they was required to pick, they’d just take cuddling after intercourse over post-coital online browsing, and almost 50per cent of review respondents claimed that their gender everyday lives never been better.
Wish even more? Take a look at Part II for further revealing is a result of the high-tech sex survey.